Professional Inground Vinyl Pool Liner Replacement
I need to replace my liner. How will I determine which liner is best for me?
The cost of inground pool liner replacement can vary due to several factors including the difference in pool sizes, shapes, and attached water features. Let’s take a closer look at a few elements that can impact the cost of your liner replacement.
- Size of Pool – Depending on the size, the price goes up with bigger liners. This is pretty easy to understand because the bigger options normally come with a bigger price tag.
- Thickness – Thicker liners cost more. Pretty simple but remember that the thickest liners are not always ideal depending on the style of pool you have.
- Design – Vinyl pool liners have all kinds of designs now from faux pebbles, faux tiling, and simple blue. The more intricate the design, the higher the cost due to the complexity of matching up patterns and the difficulty of patching seamlessly.
- Shipping and Installation – The farther your installers have to travel, the more expensive the cost.
- When you need it – Try to put off the replacement until the fall or winter when pool companies are much slower.
Professional pool liner installation isn’t cheap, nor should it be. Replacing a liner is hard work, so do not go with the installers sending the lowest offer because they may end up cutting corners when installing your liner, which can leave you in need of another replacement liner quicker than you’d like. Most liners have a lifetime of 7 to 15 years depending on which one you select.
Make sure your professional pool liner installation crew is:
- Licensed and Insured – If a company isn’t insured and they really mess up your pool liner or foundation, you will be out of luck. It is always worth it to go with a licensed company to save yourself possible issues.
- Reputable – Make sure your installation crew has a good reputation, along with images of the work they’ve previously done. You do not want your liner to be the first one a company has ever installed.
- Responsive – Make a couple test calls and see if anyone gets back to you in a timely manner. If something happens to your pool after they’ve left, they should be willing to come back and see if they did anything wrong. Choose responsible installers.
Pool liners come in a variety of themes and styles.
- Tiled – If you’d like the look of tile in your pool without the pricey upfront cost, consider getting a vinyl liner with accented faux tiles or mosaic. This can range from blues to neutrals and can really give your pool a polished look.
- Pebbles – If you want your pool to look like it’s lined with river rocks, it’s possible with vinyl liners. Rich browns and neutrals make your pool warmer to the naked eye.
- Classic blue – You can choose a variety of simple blue liners that give your pool that cool, clean, and crisp look that most pools have. If you like the classic look, then you’ll have plenty to choose from.
What are some inground vinyl pool liner replacement contractors near me?
We at Atlantic Pool and Spa know that each customer is different and deserves to be treated professionally and respectfully. For 40 years we’ve been in the business of creating (and repairing) backyard paradises for our customers. If your pool needs a new liner, contact us for a quote and let us get your backyard in the shape you need for summer fun.
We are located in Lake Hopatcong, NJ and are ready to help you with your inground vinyl pool liner replacement whether you live in Bergen, Warren, Sussex or Morris County. Contact us today!