Eye-Catching Swimming Pool Upgrades to Consider
Your pool is starting to show its age. Maybe you have noticed a friend’s new pool and you are jealous because your pool looks old and dated compared with his or her luxurious new pool. Did you know you can remodel or upgrade your pool so it looks as shiny as a new pool? It’s possible to make over or remodel your old pool to be just as good as a new one. Here are some ideas to upgrade your inground pool.
Swimming Pool Remodeling Ideas
Here are some pool makeover ideas to give your pool a fabulous upgrade:
• Think about replacing your pool liner. There are so many different pool liners today that you can find one to suit your tastes and make your pool look completely different.
• You can change the shape of your pool without putting in a new one, which means you could add an interesting shape at one end or add a hot tub to one end to give the adults a nice change. Curves and other shapes are available without redoing the whole pool.
• Another pool makeover idea is to add a diving board or a slide. While this seems simple and inexpensive to do, it changes the whole look of your pool, as well as allows your pool to become a playground.
• Pool upgrade ideas often include redoing the pool deck. Rather than just using cement around your pool, why not try a stone deck? There are hundreds of stone options available. You could get stones that complement the color of your house or get something that matches the overall theme and color of your home. A modern take on pool decking is to use a combination of wood and stone.
The “wood” does not actually have to be wood. There are a lot of composite planking materials that look like wood. However, they don’t warp the way wood would after it has been exposed to so much water. This “natural look” is on trend and is sure to give your pool a new look.
• If you are upgrading your pool, think about adding a water feature. Water features could be as complicated or as simple as you like. There are deck jets available that shoot water out or up to create a jet of water that gives your pool the look of a waterpark. Waterfalls and cascades are also available, and they give your pool a peaceful look and sound. Waterfalls and cascades can come from a new wall or over natural rocks along one side of your pool and would completely alter the look of your pool’s landscape. You might also want to think about adding a fire pit as well at one end of the pool, which would give your pool upgrade a fresh look and provide a place for people to gather.
• Usually, a pool upgrade means you upgrade the lighting as well. New pools have LED lighting as opposed to incandescent lighting. The LED lighting gives your pool a modern look and saves you money in the long run.
If you are ready to consider upgrading your pool, google – pool builder near me. Make sure you find the right pool builders who can give you great insights into the features your pool already has and how those features could be enhanced to give your pool more modern features at a reasonable cost. Make sure they are able to give you advice about what pool features would look best on your property and can work with you to make your pool a showplace you can be proud of.
If you are looking for a “pool builder near me” and live in the counties of Sussex, Morris, Passaic, Warren, and Essex, Atlantic Pool and Spa is that “pool builder near me” company. We will provide you with reliable, high-quality, affordable and friendly service. We are located in Lake Hopatcong, NJ. We look forward to bringing eye-catching swimming pool upgrades to your poolscape.